Bintang Mencari Bintang SMS Voting
Voting and Eligibility
* The /*Bintang Mencari Bintang*/ voting via SMS (Mobile Phones) starts from xx and ends on xx, at xx.
* The *Bintang Mencari Bintang* voting via SMS is open to all BMB viewers who are subscribers of Maxis, DiGi and Celcom with Short Messaging System ("SMS") services in Malaysia via the shortcode 33399.
* Bintang Mencari Bintang via SMS (“Voters”) under the age of eighteen (18) shall seek parental and/or guardian approval before participating in the Voting. TV3 and its appointed Service Provider(s) shall consider it the responsibility of parents and/or guardian to monitor their children's participation in this Voting.
* By entering or participating in the Voting, each Voter fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these terms and conditions and accepts that the final decision of TV3 and its appointed Service Provider(s) regarding the Bintang Mencari Bintang SMS Voting and all matters related to it, including without limitation, the interpretation of these terms and conditions, is final and binding and TV3 and its appointed Service Provider(s) shall not entertain any queries, complaints in all forms, inclusive of any legal action during and after the Bintang Mencari Bintang service period.
* Where applicable, Voters must obtain consent from the bill payers before participating in the Voting via SMS. Payment shall be made to the Telco, irrespective of whether such charges were authorized by the bill payer. For the purposes herein the term "bill payer" shall mean the individual, company or entity specified in the registration or subscription form whose application for the relevant service has been approved and accepted by TV3 and its appointed Service Provider(s).
* Voting results once announced are final. Judges decision is final and binding and no correspondences, disputes or appeal shall be entertained.
* During the Voting Period, Voters shall be prompted to submit votes for the contestants via on-air promos across all Media Prima Group TV channels, in TV3’s program mention by the TV host, banners and messages on TV3, press advertisements (in newspapers and magazines), the TV3 website, TV3 mobile sites and etcetera.
* Voters must ensure that their Voting entries are complete and accurate. Incomplete, illegible or late entries shall be disqualified.
* Voters may send in as many votes as they like at any time during the Voting Period. Only the incoming votes received within the Voting Period shall be counted. Votes received by TV3 and its appointed Service Provider(s) before and/or after the Voting Period shall not be counted.
* TV3 reserves the right to reject any Voting entry at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
* All entries must be in Bahasa Malaysia only.
Voting via SMS
BMBContestant Name to 33399, For 1 vote. RM 0.50 per sms received.
BMB5Contestant Name to 33399, for 5 votes. RM 2.50 per sms received.
*Normal telco charges apply.
Voting window: 5pm until 10.30pm
Finale: 5pm until 11.30pm
Proof of Receipt
* Proof of votes sent by a Voter via any of the above method does not denote proof that the votes are received by Bintang Mencari Bintang and its appointed Service Provider(s). Bintang Mencari Bintang and its appointed Service Provider(s) will *NOT* be responsible and liable if any SMS cannot be delivered due to participating Network Operators’ connection issues or any occasions which are beyond Bintang Mencari Bintang and its appointed Service Provider(s) control arising from out of coverage areas, SMS traffic congestions, et cetera.
* TV3 reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to use the nicknames, names, photographs, voice or video recordings and entries of the Voters without first obtaining any consent nor making any payment whatsoever to the Voters for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media.
Use of Mobile Numbers
* TV3 and/or its affiliates reserve the right to send SMS messages to the Voters mobile phone numbers containing information and promotional activities regarding Bintang Mencari Bintang. (if any)
* If a Voter does not wish to receive such SMS messages the voter is required to call and inform accordingly by calling 03-79557736 (33399) during office hour.
Adherence to the Terms & Conditions
* All voters shall be required to adhere to these Terms and Conditions and any changes thereto.
Variation to the Terms & Conditions
* TV3 reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the Voters shall be bound to such changes.
* If any of the provision of these terms and conditions becomes or is invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under any law, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
* TV3 and its appointed Service Provider(s) failure to enforce any terms of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision by TV3 and its appointed Service Provider(s).
TV3 and its appointed Service Provider(s) shall not be responsible or liable for:
* Any problem, injury, loss, damage or claim of whatsoever nature suffered by any party and/or Voter due to participation in the Voting.
* Any delay and/or failure in receiving and sending SMS as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption;
* Failure experienced by the participating mobile phone operators, Bintang Mencari Bintang or its appointed Service Provider(s);
* Any faulty, misdirected/misdialed telephone communication or technical difficulties experienced by Voters through the SMS; and
* Any problem, damage or loss of whatsoever nature to any Voter, or their authorized representatives resulting from their participation in the Voting.
* Any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
* TV3 and its appointed Service Provider(s) reserve the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Voting, or to be acting in breach or potential breach of these Terms and Conditions or in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike, non-genuine or disruptive manner. No correspondence shall be entertained.
* Any attempt by any person or Voter to deliberately cause damage or undermine the operation of the Bintang Mencari Bintang SMS Voting may be a violation of criminal and civil law and should such an attempt be made, TV3 and its appointed Service Provider(s) reserve the right to seek damages from any such person or Voter to the fullest extend permitted by law, in addition to disqualifying such person.
* TV3 further reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, modify, suspend or delay the Voting in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.